Erin Reese is from Scottsdale, Arizona, United States. Erin works in the following industries: "Real Estate". Erin is currently Director of Marketing at DHI Communities, located in Arlington, Texas, United States. In Erin's previous role as a Senior Technical Business Analyst - Promoted at Steadfast Companies, Erin worked in Irvine, California, United States until Dec 2021. Prior to joining Steadfast Companies, Erin was a Licensed Realtor at eXp Realty and held the position of Licensed Realtor at Scottsdale, Arizona, United States. Prior to that, Erin was a Digital Marketing Manager at CalAtlantic Homes, based in Scottsdale, Arizona from Oct 2015 to Feb 2018. Erin started working as Senior Interactive Media Analyst - Promoted at CalAtlantic Homes in Scottsdale, Arizona in Apr 2013. From Sep 2012 to Apr 2013, Erin was eCommerce Marketing Analyst at Blue Global Media, based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Prior to that, Erin was a Online Marketing Associate - Promoted at Blue Global Media, based in Scottsdale, Arizona from Mar 2012 to Sep 2012. Erin started working as eCommerce Analyst at Belk in Charlotte, North Carolina in Nov 2011.
You can find Erin Reese's email address at finalscout.com. FinalScout is a free professional database with over five hundred million business professional profiles and over two hundred million company profiles.
Erin Reese's current jobs
I am a lucky to be a part of the newly formed property management division of the Build-To-Rent platform for D.R. Horton, the largest U.S. homebuilder. DHI Communities is the multifamily development division of D.R. Horton, America's Builder. Our success is rooted in the 40-year history and culture of D.R. Horton alongside the ever-growing team that our Executive Leadership has recruited and the people-first family within that we have created. One team, one fight.
Erin Reese's past jobs
Former Steadfast Living - Now IRT Living. One of America's largest REITs (real estate investment trusts) that acquired and operated apartment communities. Publicly listed. 650 employees. - Serve as the Website Product Manager as we recently designed, built and launched rebranded website - steadfastliving.com; website is currently in maintenance mode rolling out new features & functionality monthly - now IRTLiving.com - Newly redesigned site has increased website leads 3X by enhancing customer experience and conversion optimization - Operate as bridge between the Marketing / Operations and IT / Technical teams and relay message appropriately between the two audiences - Function as primary third-party vendor relationship manager through project lifecycle for 1) new website and 2) new CRM system using Yardi RENTCafe CRM - initiation, planning, execution / development, monitoring / controlling, closing and operational - Developed training materials / knowledgebase for range of products: CRM, website, internal CMS (Microsoft Dynamics) - Assisted end users with troubleshooting and served as tier two support for help desk issues across range of products: CRM, websites etc.
Member of Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors (SAAR) I help friends and family members find their dream homes as a part-time gig just for fun! I’ve decided to take a year off, but I’ll be back in no time as a Realtor for friends and family alike.
America's 4th largest home construction company as of 2016. Publicly traded on NYSE. 3,055 employees. Formerly known as: Ryland Homes. - Oversee the day-to-day activities and budgets of digital vendors – Paid Media (Search, Display and Social), SEO / Local Search, Listing Sites - Assess performance of online customer acquisition initiatives; provide optimization recommendations and process improvements - Enhance both onsite and offsite digital content with the end goal to increase quality leads for the Lead Management Group and drive Sales Center traffic
America's 4th largest home construction company as of 2016. Publicly traded on NYSE. 3,055 employees. Formerly known as: Ryland Homes. - Served as the bridge between the Business and IT / Technical teams and relay message appropriately between the two audiences – translate business needs into actionable next steps for Website team - Produced detailed Functional Requirements (along with technical recommendations) and compiled required documentation to finalize Project Spec - Served as primary third-party vendor relationship manager through project lifecycle - planning, development, testing, reporting and operational - of both short and long-term projects and contracts, alike - Developed training materials / knowledgebase for range of products: CRM, website and Interactive Sales Center user guides - Assisted end users with troubleshooting and served as tier two support for help desk issues across range of products: CRM, websites and ISC
- Generated first long-term reporting initiative, which aggregated 40+ in-house websites KPIs into a digestible daily snapshot - Identified inefficiencies through marketing channel and campaign specific reports: PPC, SEO, Direct Mail, Radio, Click-to-Chat, Email * Direct Mail: reevaluated marketing spend in fruitless markets where response rates were less than 4% * PPC Testing: Report unveiled 20% increase in CVR [conversion rate] by simply A/B testing with a fresher, targeted landing page - Discovered historical patterns from internal proprietary lead gen platform; shared projections with external partners - Evaluated ‘Lead to Lender Earnings’ and made time-of-day adjustments that increased revenue [+22% YOY] while reducing Cost Per Acquired Customer - Detected patterns in lender behavior based on consumer’s demographics and developed proposal for high priority leads
- Implemented social media strategy & managed daily efforts across 18 BGM brands while developing media outreach file to gain recognition on company & product- level basis * Efforts successfully gained recognition: named to 2012 Inc. 500 list; rewarded ‘Best Places to Work’ nomination; feature article accepted to widely acclaimed industry publication, ‘Feedfront’; secured CEO’s debut presentation at ‘Affiliate Summit East’, premier convention - Piloted international survey research project for UK based site; collaborated with vendors for original/secondary data collection & analysis - Established dashboard which tracked content effectiveness: blog views, shares, CVR/ conversions, bounce rate & keyword-specific site activity - Gathered marketplace competitive strategies [PPC, SEO, Social] monthly; explored new vertical & international market opportunities
- Cultivated reports for Digital Marketing Senior Management providing KPI insights and recommendations on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for the following channels: Email, Social Media, Mobile, SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing and Comparison Shopping - Rendered extensive campaign analyses measuring execution and ROI for all promotional events – featuring inventive proposals to refine and increase profitability YOY [EX: Cyber Monday, Belk Bowl brand awareness, Belk Rewards Card Monday] - Audited site behavior and prepared CVR analyses after A/B testing [navigation, onsite search], segmentation and abandonment - Formulated social media measurement strategy to evaluate market penetration and engagement using Radian6, CoreMetrics and Google - Initiated monthly SWOT analysis dashboard to attract new vs. repeat visitors and obtain customers outside of the 16-state footprint Chain Store Age- Belk's Reinvention: http://goo.gl/8DEXl
- On behalf of Fortune 50 company, managed five branded Facebook pages, seven Twitter handles, YouTube channel & launched Google+, Pinterest, FourSquare & Quora - Delivered individual post audits to external vendors [EX: Samsung] & internal partners [MyLowe’s team] -- with attributed sales & learning’s - Served as customer service lead & point of contact between remote Customer Support Center [CSC] team of 15 & social team onsite - Created systematic style guide for CSC team resulting in exceptional issue response times & improved corporate image - Eliminated backlogged complaints/ questions across social accounts - Acted as PR contact for internal & external vendor collaboration to highlight exclusive social media promotions - Solely domineered notable Twitter parties announcing innovative product lines [Valspar, private label brand; Whirlpool oven contest] - Attended weekly PR board meetings on behalf of social team to ensure corporate initiatives were well received including 'Never Stop Improving' brand repositioning [9/2011] & MyLowe's perception [10/2011] - Sustained lowes.com traffic during maintenance outage by hosting visitors on social site- turntable.fm. In just 8 months, brand grew from 70,000 to 500,000+ Facebook fans, 21,000 Twitter followers & accrued 1.2 million YouTube channel views. * Strategized & executed 2010’s most viral Black Friday campaign resulting in the ‘2nd fastest growing Facebook page’ - AllFacebook.com
- Synthesized roughly 1,100 orders (commercial spots) daily at centralized traffic hub for 29 TV stations representing 18% of U.S. households - Regulated inventory while simultaneously maximizing revenue by monitoring rates & priority codes - Collaborated with respective traffic managers, programmers and Account Executives regularly
- Conducted client guerilla & social media marketing efforts - Originated grassroots social media existence for Participant agency itself through gaining subject matter expertise by amassing effective branding campaigns, management & implementation
Live Oak Communications, a professional-level university-based communications agency run by Lee Bush, a former Vice President at Ogilvy & Mather and Ketchum. - Executed inclusive & indispensable campaigns for the Durham Arts Council & Alamance Farm Bureau clients - Assembled clean media contact lists; produced & distributed promotional material to local media outlets for outreach efforts - Formulated social media brand & coordinated efforts with creative team for web / print design & promotional videos
- Generated the 2009-2010 style guide featuring risky, new-age layout & design components; - Oversaw 16 individual editors in polishing the overall page; - Collaborated with Editor-In-Chief in cover design, theme conceptualization & copyediting process – Recipient of the 2010 North Carolina College Media Association Award for Inside Spread Design – National College Yearbook Conference - College Media Consultants: New Orleans, La. - June, 2009
- Materialized press releases, fact sheets, PSA's & graphic elements for advertisements for local media publication - Penetrated viral branding market through e-newsletters & social media - Constructed corporate packets & ensured media & contest partnerships for fundraising events locally - Converged press clippings for media impression database