RPG Therapeutics LLC fulfills the needs of individuals and groups by utilizing therapeutic recreation assessment and therapy methodologies in the adaptive application of role-playing games as a therapeutic and/or educational intervention modality for diverse populations. Simply put, we use role-playing game therapy (RPG Therapy) to help address the specific needs of various individuals and groups.
While RPG Research is the pure research division, RPG Therapeutics LLC, utilizes information developed from the RPG Research studies toward the implementation of program plans to meet specific targeted goals of clients.
The roots of RPG Research began to develop in 1985, it was formally founded in 2006, with our Spokane Monroe Street facilities established in 2012, and RPG Therapeutics was formally formed September 2014, with incorporation in 2014.
Programs are implemented based on various combinations of Recreation Therapy / Therapeutic Recreation and other methodologies.
RPG Therapeutics utilizes multiple Role-Playing Game (RPG) formats that best fit specific client needs. These formats include adaptive versions of Tabletop RPG (TRPG), Computer-based RPG (CRPG/MMO/MMORPG/MUD/MUSH), Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA), and Live-Action Role-Playing (LARP) for individuals and groups.
Developing program plans that meet the needs of:
* Age groups from 2.5 years old, to senior citizens.
* Populations requiring socialization skill development, addressed through cooperative problem solving modules.
* Populations with various learning disorders, using RPG as educational and therapeutic tools to achieve specific targeted goals.
* Autism Spectrum toddlers, youth, and adults for both therapeutic and educational milestones.
* Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) neuroplasticity benefits.
* Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) desensitization and reintegration.
* At-risk youth cooperative activities.
* Depression, developing success-oriented approaches and improved social support network.